$20.00 to $26.00 hourly
Accountemps is actively looking to hire an organized Accounting Clerk for a recognized company. The primary duties of the Accounting Clerk will include but not be limited to assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, and general forms of data entry. Come work in a stimulating work environment in a position with excellent growth opportunity, great benefits, and consistently rewarding work. This is a long term temporary-to-fulltime employment based in the San Jose, California area.
What you get to do every single day
- Work with Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Overall accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- See to the proper coding of documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Work with Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance, and process daily invoices/credit
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Circulate financial information to journals and ledgers
- Expertise in accounts receivable
- Accounts payable experience desired
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience suggested
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
If interested please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.