We are excited to welcome an experienced Retention Representative to our beautiful office in Addison, TX. Join the team behind one of the world’s largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: Our Retention Representative is responsible for interacting with customers (merchants), Independent Business Analysts (IBAs), Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), and partners on behalf of EVO Payments International and its affiliated partners. This position provides information about products and services, deals with minor issues related to credit card terminals and software programs, interacts with merchants regarding cancellation procedures, terms of existing customer contract, and fees associated with cancelling the merchant account. The Retention Representative's main focus is to retain accounts by clarifying the rates and terms of the merchant's contract.
What will you be doing?
- Retaining merchant accounts by responding to concerns regarding rates, fees, contract terms, processing solutions, and other potential improvements to the merchant's experience
- Answering inbound calls via ACD from merchants, ISOs, IBAs, partners, and agents; including internal call transfers and direct extension calls
- Maintaining work queue and complete work items that are assigned within a timely manner.
- Making outbound calls to merchants that may require additional research and assistance Reviewing and respond to incoming emails from merchants, ISOs, IBAs, partners, agents, and internal departments within a timely manner
- Navigating through CRM and notate/document each individual account with details of resolution
- Navigating through front-end and back-end systems to research accounts
- Accessing and understand account information, billing information, transaction records, terminal details, and any associated account profiles
- Accessing and handling documents with sensitive information according to Company policy.
- Identifying, escalating, and directing caller complaints to the appropriate supervisor and management staff
- Identifying opportunities for potential sales leads
- Maintaining time management (i.e. clocking in/out)
- Completing job related projects and additional duties as assigned by department supervisors, managers, or directors
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong verbal communication, active listening skills, and strong math skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Basic understanding of CRM systems and practices.
- Basic computer skills (i.e. navigating Windows applications.)
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word.) Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Complex Problem Solving