JOB TITLE: Sr. IT Project Manager
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- May require a bachelor's degree and 4 or more years years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. T
- ypically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Please apply online or email URL blocked - click to apply If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Scom or Corestaff Services opportunities, please register with us online at URL blocked - click to apply
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.