Accounting Associate - Seattle
We are currently seeking an Accounting Associate to join our team in Seattle. This role will be eligible for virtual work 40% of the time.
What this job involves:
Our Accounting Associate performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling financial transactions, statements, records, and reports; maintains the accuracy of the ledgers and financial systems; assists in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing; and provides assistance to assigned clients and/or groups.
- Supports the monthly financial close and reporting process
- Ensures timely identification of accounting and financial reporting matters
- Management Fee and Expense invoicing
- Month end journal entries and accruals
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis for the client
- Balance Sheet and Bank reconciliations, ensuring they are timely and accurate
- Prepare Check Runs and Vendor Payments
- Prepare monthly workpaper reporting package for Corporate
- Review team expense reports and Pcard transactions for accuracy and compliance with account guidelines
- Assist with quarterly and annual audits
- Assist with monthly client funding requests
- Other duties as assigned
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 0-2 years accounting experience
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced user of Excel (charts, pivot tables, lookups)
- Experience with JD Edwards platforms or other real estate financial applications desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Ability to multitask, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Hardworking And Dedicated