Pay rate $9-$11 per hour
Home Instead Senior Care has IMMEDIATE
need for CAREGivers who can work overnights
with our clients.
Home Instead Senior Care is searching to hire a CAREGiver who has a drive to succeed in caring for others, is open minded and willing to learn. We are seeking a candidate with a positive attitude, who speaks optimistically about themselves and others. One who can embrace and grow from feedback and communication.
Join our ever-growing team of positive, caring and compassionate people. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of services allowing seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion from the comfort of their own homes.
Primary responsibilities and requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Personal Care including assistance with bathing and grooming
• Transfer assistance and the use of mechanical lift devices
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer’s Care
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
• Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
• Ability to work a minimum of 16 hours a week and every other weekend.
We offer competitive pay, vacation benefits and working hours that coincide with your schedule. Home Instead Senior Care is proud to offer CAREGiver skills training upon hire and ongoing education throughout your employment with us.
We currently have a variety of assignments available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CareGiver for Overnight, Weekend and 24/7 Clients