Continental Structural Plastics (CSP) is an innovative and full-service Tier One supplier with a global presence and emphasis in development for lightweight technologies. CSP offers employees the opportunity to join a leading edge company within the composite material industry and enjoy the benefits offered by a growing company in North America and internationally.
We are seeking an IT Support Analyst for our Huntington, Indiana Plant.
Plant System Support is responsible for daily plant support for IT infrastructure, including troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues related to computer hardware, virtual computers and enterprise systems supporting end user computers. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Reports to Plant Management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Configure, deploy, and track desktop, laptop, printers and other IT equipment.
- Active Directory user account management. Maintain and update Active Directory users/computers/printers.
- Installing, configuring, and administer Microsoft Windows 7/8 Professional.
- Setup, change, and terminate user Exchange email accounts.
- As the Client Side Support troubleshoot and resolve Help Desk Tickets of Users at both Corporate and Plants were necessary. Document actions taken to resolve the issue.
- Perform routine maintenance and administrative tasks including printer and other hardware maintenance.
- Assist other team members in any other areas as needed.
- Responsible for creating IT process documentation and team training materials.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer requirements are met.
- A minimum of two years of experience demonstrating competency in: Technical Support; Remote Support; Desktop Support; Windows Server / Active Directory; Windows 7/8; Networking; Phone System Support; Break/Fix. Knowledge and experience resolving Active Directory, Exchange, VMware Environment, LAN/WAN, hardware and software issues and troubleshooting and maintaining routers and switches in a multi-site enterprise IP network.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience monitoring progress of projects and working independently and proactively within tight, concurrent deadlines with accuracy.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively internally and externally in a team environment.
- Certified Technical Trainer with the ability to create process documentation and multimedia interactive training programs for IT Staff and Company personnel.
Complex Problem Solving