To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA
- Dylan Rodriguez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Fresno, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Top Three Skills:1. 2+ year experience Phone support (help desk role)
2. 2+ year experience ticketing system experience (they are using HEAT)
3. 2+ year experience with troubleshooting software/hardware
Job Description: Serves as first point of contact for computer system related questions and/or problems over a variety of platforms and applications. Responsibilities include maintaining a courteous and professional manner during all telephone, email, and voice mail interactions with customers, accurately and completely documents customer requests and takes appropriate steps to resolve the problem. Fosters teamwork, collaboration, and communication among the staff. Effectively utilizes all resources to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
Day to Day:
Answer incoming phone calls; troubleshoot issues and direct them to correct department if they cannot be handled over the phone. Remotely log into user computers to support/assist with various software problems. Document all call information inside Heat tracking program. Support Windows XP/7/8 in a corporate environment. Department supports 7500 users across the central valley with multiple locations. Average of 30 to 40 calls per day.
Additional Information: * Familiar with troubleshooting technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
* Certifications (A+, Service Desk Analyst, ITIL, MCP, Office)
* Printer installation and troubleshooting
* Support for Microsoft Office
* Experience using Active Directory and account support
* Proven working experience in providing help desk support
* Previous experience supporting both hardware and software for mobile devices, desktops, workstations, including troubleshooting the OS, and both software and hardware installations
* Understanding of help desk software, and remote control
* Strong client-facing and communication skills
* Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
* Customer service oriented
* Provide training to end users.
* Experience with Call Queues
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.