To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tulsa, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Tulsa, OK
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Growing oil & gas company is currently seeking a senior-level Mechanical or Structural Engineer. The company has excellent benefits and is well-respected in the industry. Please note for this position, the candidate must be able to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
- Performing engineering calculations for pressure vessels, pipe stress, heat exchangers, etc.
- Participation in product & process improvement initiatives.
- Perform component & system analysis.
- Project management. Able to manage multiple projects at once from start-to-finish.
- Review vendor calculations and proposals.
- Review engineering designs, BOMs, CAD drawings, FEA, etc.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering is required. Mechnical, structural, or civil preferred. PE strongly preferred.
- Five years of engineering experience is required.
- Experience with CAESAR, STAAD, and AutoCAD.
- Able to travel 10 to 20% when needed.
- Previous experience in the oil & gas industry.
- Familiarity with applicable ASME and API codes.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.