$17.00 to $18.00 hourly
Robert Half Legal is assisting a Corporate Client in staffing a Facilities Clerk at a National Law Firm location in Lower Manhattan. Candidates should have 2+ years recent experience in a hospitality or facilities role.
Responsibilities may include:
• Cleaning restrooms
• Vacuuming/tiding conference rooms
• Arranging furniture for various meeting rooms - including moving temporary walls, lifting conference room tables up to 50lbs,
• Using basic tools. For example, screwdriver to tighten up a drawer, hang bulletin boards, fix light bulbs, etc.
• Some administrative duties
• Using Outlook to reply to client email requests
• Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues
This position will begin as soon as the right person is found and onboarded! It is a long-term temporary position with the possibility of converting to a permanent position in 2019! The schedule for training (first 1-3 months) is 9:00am – 6:00pm, Monday – Friday. Thereafter, the schedule will change to be 10:00am - 7:00pm, Tuesday - Saturday. Optional overtime offered! The hourly pay rate during the temporary period is $17.00/hr.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in Microsoft Word format to Email blocked - click to apply
- 2+ years recent experience in a hospitality or facilities role.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Use Hand Tool