To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dublin, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Dublin, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Splunk Administrator for one the Nation’s Top companies located in Central Ohio. This opportunity is for a 6 Month open ended contract.
Applicants must have 4+ years of Splunk administration experience managing a Splunk Cluster in large complex computer systems environments. If interested in any Splunk administration opportunities in the Central Ohio area, send a resume to Matt Dudek at MDudek@apexsystems.com If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of Splunk Administrator:
•The Splunk Administrator will work as part of a highly interactive team that is responsible for managing our clients 40 Node Splunk Cluster environment.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Work with One of the Nation’s top companies
The organization offers several perks including; casual dress code, training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite café, intramural leagues, on-site fitness facilities, and other rewards programs.
Requirements for Splunk Administrator:
- Grow and improve the enterprise Splunk environment from early stages to a mature implementation
- Support large-scale deployments across multiple AWS regions, with data feeds from multiple on premise data centers
- Monitor and maintain Splunk performance, availability, and capacity
- Splunk administration; including version upgrades, permissions, and audit compliance
- Develop reliable, efficient queries that will feed custom alerts and dashboards
- Create and maintain documentation related to architecture and operational processes for Splunk
- Define processes for engagement and RACI models
- Engage application and infrastructure teams to establish best practices for utilizing Splunk data and visualizations
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent work experience in an Information Systems position or comparable experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
Technologies for Splunk Administrator:
- 4+ years hands-on experience with distributed Splunk administration
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Must be proficient in Splunk Processing Language
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.) and technical platforms (networks, firewalls, storage, virtualization, etc.).
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178