Description Role: Senior Manager, Go To Market (GTM) Initiatives (Cloud Managed Services)
Location: Remote US
The Sr. Manager GTM Initiatives will contribute to and execute against Infor Managed Services (IMS) Americas priorities through expertise in planning and executing programs and projects that contribute to the ongoing evolution and maturity of the business. In this individual contributor role, you will work with Services Strategy, Services Sales, Consulting, Customer Success, and IMS colleagues in GTM and Delivery to address needs of the IMS business in support of strategic priorities.
* Manage and execute strategic initiatives identified by VP, IMS Americas and Director, GTM Enablement & Execution.
* Frame and scope problem statements, build requirements, identify resource needs, work with relevant stakeholders, manage risks, drive execution, and communicate progress.
* Develop relationships with stakeholders to enable collaboration and support of IMS objectives.
* Identify business gaps and propose solutions.
* Prioritize concurrent efforts to maximize value to the business. What you will need:
* 8+ years of experience in program/project management of corporate initiatives; experience supporting Offering, Sales Enablement, and GTM Execution aspects of an application managed services business a plus
* Experience working in global teams
* Proven ability to influence internal stakeholders and customer decision makers
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively across the GTM function, from offering strategy and definition to sales opportunity support
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Collaborative mindset
* Self-starter who can own initiatives and be trusted with decision making
* Strong problem-solving skills and a knack for innovation
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience Infor employees have:
* A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
* A passion for customer success - Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless.
* A thirst for innovation - Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
- Decision Making
- Complex Problem Solving