This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a talented administrative support team. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the office including answering a multi-line telephone system, greeting visitors, notifying appropriate parties of visitor arrivals, scheduling conference rooms, processing outgoing packages and managing deliveries. You will also provide a variety of basic and some advanced administrative support, which will include scheduling appointments, typing memos, transcribing notes and researching, labels, spreadsheets, developing presentations from templates, and assisting with saving and retrieving file information as needed. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic group of motivated professionals at various levels and an excellent opportunity to showcase your strong technical and customer service skills.
- Promptly and courteously answer all incoming calls and direct caller to the appropriate individual
- Greet employees, clients and visitors with quality customer service and professionalism
- Schedule conference rooms and coordinate meeting beverage/food service
- Maintain cleanliness of all conference rooms and reception area
- Provide general administrative support to a department or group of professionals including
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Prior experience with multi-line switchboard or phone system
- Working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office 2013 skills
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphs and tables, speaker notes and handouts, etc.
- Basic accounting and proofreading knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction, ask appropriate questions and complete tasks independently
- Ability to handle stress while operating with a sense of urgency and using good judgment
- Positive, friendly demeanor
- Must be reliable
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Setting Up Files