Genesis10 is seeking an IT Service Desk Analyst in Austin, TX for contract (3 months) to hire position with an organization in Austin.
At Genesis10, we recognize that our consultants are our most powerful resource. Selecting only the most talented and experienced consultants provides our clients with the best the industry has to offer. We take pride in attracting the world's finest business and technology consultants. Genesis10 is a business and technology consulting company with offices nationwide and in Canada. Founded in 1999, Genesis10 has more than 1,200 consultants specializing in project management, business analysis, business transformation and large-scale systems infrastructure and application integration for more than 100 companies, 85% of which are in the Fortune 500. Genesis10 services a variety of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications and more. For more information, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
. Genesis10 is seeking an IT Service Desk Analyst in Austin, TX for contract (3 months) to hire position with an organization in Austin. Job Summary
An IT Service Desk Analyst is a member of the Service Desk team and is responsible for maintaining internal and external (remote staff, agents, and policyholders) customer satisfaction. Acting as the face of CLIENT IT to our customers, the IT Service Desk Analyst ensures each customer is delighted with the service they receive by always striving for first call resolution, owning and tracking all customer issues and inquiries to their successful completion. With the goal of making CLIENT’s technology simple and easy to use for customers, the IT Service Desk Analyst, as a business applications subject matter expert, will assist customers with their use of CLIENT business applications from both a technical and business process perspective. The IT Service Desk Analyst will also provide level one (1) support for all IT related hardware, software and services, and will proactively monitor system dashboards to ensure the successful and timely processing of customer transactions. Day-to-day activities will include answering incoming phone calls, emails, messages, etc., logging and tracking tickets, monitoring business services and service level agreements, troubleshooting technical issues, documenting a knowledge base for future issue resolution and training, and providing customer direct training. Responsibilities
- Provides first call resolution and a single point of contact for all customer hardware, software and business application issues and inquiries.
- Applies outstanding customer service to meet service level agreement requirements making the support call as pleasant an experience as possible for the customer.
- Responsive to the expressed and unexpressed needs of customers.
- Provides telephone, email, live chat and remote support to customers.
- Accurately logs all calls into the ticketing system.
- Troubleshoots IT related issues for external facing applications, third party services / providers, in-house software and hardware.
- Researches solutions through internal and external knowledgebase as required.
- Identifies and escalates critical incidents.
- Contributes to technical knowledge bases and training materials as required.
- Delivers solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding the customer through corrective steps.
- When required, ensures a ‘warm’ hand off to level two (2) support while maintaining ticket ownership and tracking all tickets to final resolution and closure.
- Performs post-resolution follow-ups with level two (2) support as required.
- Maintains current knowledge of all CLIENT business applications (internal and external facing), products and processes to provide superior customer support and training.
- Proactively monitors customer system dashboards / metrics to identify and correct system or processing issues.
- Improves system performance and the customer experience by identifying issues and recommending changes for continuous improvement.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regards to all aspects of customer information.
- Participates in afterhours on-call rotations.
- Strong experience in either home office, field or agency / distribution insurance operations.
- Strong Experience with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Technology background or strong personal interest in technology.
- Takes pride in his/her work and demonstrates outstanding professionalism in providing service to all CLIENT customers including but not limited to employees, policyholders, and agents / producers.
- A customer and team focused attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and, interpersonal skills along with patience, a customer-friendly attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Works well and maintains composure in high stress, fast paced environment.
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve difficult problems.
- Strong work ethic and high level of initiative and efficiency.
- Great communication skills that can be tailored to the customer’s needs.
- The ability to learn quickly in a self-directed environment with minimal supervision.
- Strives to continually improve product expertise through on the job training, educational training, maintaining personal networks and a healthy curiosity.
- Adheres to and supports CLIENT standards, policies, and procedures.
Education and Experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Minimum of two (2) years of IT customer support experience required.
- Help Desk / IT Service Desk experience preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of insurance operations experience in either the home office, field or agency / distribution.
- Life Insurance and Annuity insurance experience preferred.
- Advanced technical degree in an IT related field is a plus.
- Completion of LOMA insurance courses I and II required within first year of employment.
- Insurance certifications are a plus.
- Technology certifications are a plus.
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at URL blocked - click to apply.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Complex Problem Solving
Service Level Agreement