FWCI provides an industry-leading admitted and direct bill program for general liability for contractors in Florida, Texas, Georgia and Alabama. Coverage is ISO-based and we offer broad coverages, competitive rates, and extreme ease of use for agents with our online tools. Our risk appetite is a bit broader than that of other general liability insurers, and our status as an admitted insurer providing direct bill capability to this segment makes our general liability offering a true value-add for our agency partners and businesses.
The Casualty Underwriter will join our market-leading contractor GL program, which features admitted capacity with both B+ and A-ratings from AM Best. Continue reading to learn more about the job, our excellent benefits package, and how to apply!
- Three (3) years’ experience underwriting or servicing contractor GL as an underwriter or CSR.
- Associate’s degree in Insurance, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Wholesaler experience a plus.
- Bilingual capability a plus
- Prior knowledge of markets in FL, TX, GA, AL, TN, NC and VA markets a plus.
FrankCrum provides comprehensive benefits from top carriers including:
• Health Insurance - free for employee-only level (SuperValue HMO Plan)
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
• Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Plans (accident, etc.)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical reimbursement and dependent care)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Cash Out of PTO hours - up to 40 hours annually
• Tuition Reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
• Entertainment Discounts
• Pet Services Discount Plan
• Legal Services Plan