Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Status: PRN and Full Time
Hourly rates: $16 - $22 per hour
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Nights, 1 to12 hour shifts!
Interim HealthCare is a premier provider of quality care to the people of the Colorado Front Range and Tucson, AZ.
We are committed to treating our clients, employees, and consumers with respect and dignity. We are a national leader in Home Healthcare, Hospice, Pediatrics, and Staffing needs.
We are looking for honest, dependable, and energetic Certified Nurses Assistants (CNA) that are reliable, dedicated, and that genuinely care about people. All shifts are available. Day and night from 1 to 12 hour shifts. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities of the Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) role include:
- Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting, and adequate nutritional intake according to the plan of care.
- Assist clients with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety and report to supervisor.
- Promote a safe environment during care.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Current Colorado CNA license in good standing.
- Health Care CPR Certified.
- New Grads welcomed and encouraged to APPLY!
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Exceptional PTO program
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Health Coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health, Acute Rehab, Hospice and other facilities
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Health Care