A technical sales representative travels and markets technological or scientific products/technical services.
Their responsibilities can include:
* Analyzing customers' needs and recommending products or services
* Discussing products/services with customers and explaining technical concepts simply
* Writing reports and proposals for vendors or clients related to technical products or services
* Finding new customers and creating a sales relationship with potential buyers
* Building relationships with clients and encouraging long-term buyers
* Connecting with customers after a sales pitch to answer questions or provide advice
* Making sales pitches at demonstrations or conference events to persuade an audience to buy an item or service
* Meeting sale quotas and commission goals
* Traveling to meet with vendors or to lead instructional demonstrations for a product or service
* Negotiating prices with customers
* Tracking sales and sharing sales information with a manager or team lead
* Researching the current market trends and learning about new technology products and services
A) The potential candidate will learn ATP's capabilities inside and out and be able to sync up those capabilities with potential partners who need to include our capabilities on their contract or proposal effort.
* For example, the candidate may reach out to a contract award winner who is having a tough time filling positions in areas we can help in
* The candidate would reach out to proposal teams that have gaps in their proposal response in specific areas where ATP has senior/expert level proficiency in and can help on the proposal with
B) The candidate will become a GovWin expert also and know how to contact, connect, and establish relationships with key resources who we want to partner with.
C) Other Job descriptions may be Marketing and Sales Technical Analyst... Lead Technical Program Matchmaker
- Customer Relationship Management
- Market Trend