Now Hiring Drivers
Drive into a Great Career with MV Transportation!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community. We are looking for compassionate individuals with a desire to help other people!
- Drug free work place.
- Paid Training!!
- Room for growth/advancement.
- Benefits Package (after the qualification period).
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Location: 9718 North Interstate Hwy 35, San Antonio, Texas 78233
Questions?? Please call: 210-382-6896
- Drive safely at all time.
- Provide friendly customer service.
- Assist riders on and off the vehicle.
- Secure mobility devices in the vehicle.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of five (5) years driving record/history.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Knowledge of the San Antonio streets and freeway network is a plus.
We can put you on the road to a fulfilling career helping others!
Apply online at: careers.mvtransit.com (Driver - San Antonio)
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.