We are a Global Law firm who require additional resources within our Enterprise Applications IT team to support our Financial team and their Aderant solution.
As a member of the Enterprise Applications team you will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and support of the firm's global financial systems, Aderant, which includes the functions of general ledger, billing, accounts payable, travel and expense management.
As a member of the IT department you will monitor, maintain, and enhance financial systems processes in Windows and Cloud-based server environments, majoring on our Aderant implementation. You will work closely with various business teams to understand and translate business needs into solutions. The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst position will also support many of our critical 3rd party financial applications. The application integrations include, but are not limited to Chrome River, Intapp, Workday, Elegrity, Foundation and Ansor.
• Four-year MIS, IT or comparable degree or equivalent experience
• Hands-on relational database experience required (T-SQL)
• Must be able to read/write complex queries, stored procedures, etc.
• Previous financial systems experience (preferred Aderant): 5-7 years as an analyst or engineer
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Financial systems applications configuration knowledge
• Experience supporting business functions from an IT perspective
• Experience implementing integrations between disparate systems
• Ability to recognize technological opportunities and apply them to the business
• Ability to work both within the team and independently in a fast-paced environment
• Team player, adaptable, flexible, and able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
• Strong organizational, documentation and time management skills
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills required
• Proactive self-starter with professional maturity and confidence
• Hungry for the next challenge and the next opportunity to learn
• Mental agility to fully understand both the complex business issues and how to approach solving them
• A strong sense of ownership, accountability and follow-through
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Server (Computer Science)