To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1375 Newark Road
Kennett Square, PA 19348
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager-Food & Nutrition Services
Acadia-Healthcare • Kennett Square, PA
Posted 7 days ago
- Instruct and assist cook as needed
- Review menus prior to preparation of food
- Order, prepare, and serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in accordance with portion control procedures, as well as for therapeutic diets in accordance with scheduled menus and sanitary regulations
- Inspect special diet trays to ensure accuracy, portion control, appealing layout, etc., and evaluate kitchen and dietary area for upkeep, supply control, cleanliness and safety
- Recognize and respond to dietary emergencies, and document observations, interventions and outcomes
- Interpret department policies and procedures for employees, patients, families, visitors, governmental agencies
- Complete forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc., to ensure control of equipment and supplies
- Assist in developing methods to determine quality and quantity of food served
- Meet with dietary personnel to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas and the improvement of services, and ensure that food service is properly maintained to meet the needs of patients
- Assist with a plan of correction for dietary deficiencies noted during survey inspections
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of all patient information and facility business
- Follow the established universal precautions and isolation procedures
- Encourage an atmosphere of optimism, warmth and interest in patients’ personal and health care needs
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a full benefits package including, vacation, sick, personal time, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, STD & LTD, and matching 401k plan!