Experienced Automotive and/or Diesel engine Technician (Phoenix, AZ):
CT Power, a W.W. Williams Company (Carrier Transicold)
is an authorized Carrier service, warranty, parts and new product sales provider.
is looking for an Auto and/or Diesel Technician who is interested in training to become a Journeyman Reefer Technician
We are targeting seasoned mechanic who is looking for an opportunity to build a career in the Transport Refrigeration industry, because our customer and sales base continues to grow so are we.
Our ideal candidate will have knowledge/interest in AUTOMOTIVE and/or DIESEL engine repair experience.
CT Power will provide
- Specialized training in maintaining and repairing Carrier and Thermo King Equipment.
- Williams provides new hire tool program, to assist techs in getting what they need
- Certificates or proof of training in either refrigeration systems, automotive or diesel engines a plus.
- A CDL license is a plus but not mandatory. A clean driving record is a must.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Knowledge of basic welding, braising and oxygen and acetylene torches is a plus.
If you possess these skills, listed above we have an IMMEDIATE
opportunity for you to work for a growing company that is expanding in the Greater Columbus, OH area.
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Brazing (Metal Work)