Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Associate include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to develop strategic plans and accurate forecasts for one primary customer with multiple locations.
Communicate well with others internally and externally, and be able to resolve unique customer issues proactively (potentially after hours)
- Grow and maintain new and existing relationships with key customer and maintenance players
- Stay up to date on latest trends in rotating equipment primarily and bearings, power transmission.
- Identifying new sales/service opportunities and drive customer cost savings initiatives.
- Ability to resolve problems using core product lines.
- Must be aware of the customer's vision and supply chain initiative objectives and be proactive in the process of providing solutions.
- Customer driven - documented success in exceeding sales goals, objectives, new products and cost savings. (Provide routine cost savings reports and have the customer agree to the savings when possible)
- Strong process discipline
- Provide DXP monthly reports for each key account highlighting any changes, service problems, challenges from competition, customer projects and initiatives, cost savings reports
Qualifications of the Inside Sales Associate include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 3-5 years outside sales experience selling rotating equipment, Bearings and Power Transmission*
- Must have customer-service oriented mentality
- Computer literate
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience generating proposals and solutions
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter demonstrated ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Experience maintaining strong, long-term customer relationships with significant add-on/repeat
Physical Demand: Ability to lift 50lbs.
Working Conditions: Food Manufacturing Facility
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V
Attention To Detail