Join First Vehicle Services as Vehicle Service Scheduler & Parts Inventory Clerk!
Servicing Loudoun County
The Service Writer / Parts Clerk ensures the efficient operation of work requests and is responsible for parts purchasing and inventory control.
Shift may vary between second shift (1pm-9:30pm) and day shift (7am – 3:30pm)
First Vehicle Services offers:
- $16-$18/hour based on experience & qualifications
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Comprehensive benefits packages including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Service Scheduler & Parts Counter Clerk major responsibilities:
- Open & close work requests
- Maintain files and records, providing reports as necessary
- Answer telephones for shop lines and schedule repair appointments
- Take road call information
- Contact outside vendors to arrange mechanical repairs
- Stock all parts & maintain a clean and orderly parts room
- Conduct price and quality surveys
- Provide counter service
- Order special parts & manage returns
- Monitor re-order levels and replenish inventory in order to maintain proper inventory levels
- Complete all other assigned duties.
Service Scheduler & Parts Counter Clerk requirements:
- Valid driver’s license
- 3-5 years of experience in parts inventory room / vehicle maintenance administrative role; heavy truck or fire equipment experience helpful
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Subject to background check and drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.