Branch out with a warehouse career at Dollar Tree!
We are looking for industrial athletes to join our amazing warehouse team! As a warehouse associate, you’ll get to make a difference in a fast-paced, automated distribution center. Join us - You’ll be proud to work for a successful, stable, growing Fortune 135 Company that is 100% committed to the safety of its Associates, helps families live lives better, and serves our communities in this time of need.Excellent Total Compensation Package!
Our warehouse benefit package is one of the best in the industry!
- Earn up to $14.25/hour
- Opportunities to earn extra pay through incentive pay
- Full-time and Part-time positions available
- Located on a major road in Olive Branch, close to residents living in Southaven, Horn Lake, Walls, Byhalia, Senatobia, Cold Water, Holly Springs, Ashland, Red Banks, Hernando, as well as, the Memphis Metropolitan area to include Collierville, Cordova, Germantown and Sommerville TN.
- General Warehouse Associate (Loading, Picking, Unloading)
- 1st shift (6am - 4:30pm, Mon-Thurs)
2nd shift (6pm - 4:30am, Mon-Thurs)
3rd shift (6am - 6:30pm, Fri-Sun)
- Free health care premiums and basic life premiums for full-time associates!
- Additional benefits include dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), annual merit increases, discounted stock purchase plan, primary care giver, parental leaves, daily pay, and employee assistance program.
If you want to join one of the most successful, stable companies in the United States and are interested in an excellent opportunity in our warehouse/distribution center, please follow these easy steps:
- Start working in as little as 7 days!
Dollar Tree/Family Dollar is an equal opportunity employer.
We conduct pre-employment drug testing and criminal background checks. Dollar Tree does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by the law. Applicants with disabilities may contact Dollar Tree coordinators via telephone, fax, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the HR office directly at 662-893-2500 ext.24296.