To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Framingham, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
J. F. White Contracting Co. • Framingham, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Project Superintendent is responsible for the coordination of the project labor. He/she will oversee labor and subcontractors in order to actualize the plans, specifications and schedule. The Project Superintendent must ensure Safety Regulations, Company Compliance and Quality Control. He/she must possess a proven ability to manage all aspects of Heavy Civil work including safety, labor, equipment selection, scheduling, and cost. The Project Superintendent must be able to effectively work with trade unions.
- • On-Site management and successful completion of the overall project
- • Oversight at all levels of Compliance with Company Policies and Procedures; Site safety, QA/QC, Cost Control, Engineering, Planning, Scheduling
- • Manage Field Operations, and Equipment
- • Coordination of Trades and Subcontractors
- • Communicate between the Owner and Owner Representatives.
- • Minimum of 10 years experience in heavy and highway construction
- • Familiarity with Massachusetts trade unions and collective bargaining agreements
- • Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- • Ability to work at multiple project locations
- • Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- • Must possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- • Applicant must possess excellent communicative skills
J.F WHITE CONTRACTING Co. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.