To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30363
- Kelly Rush
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Atlanta, GA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Copywriter Seeking a highly talented Copywriter for an excellent career opportunity with an international software company in Atlanta, GA (30363). Overview: The Copywriter is a key role responsible for the development and execution of awareness programs, campaign strategies, product marketing, event materials and internal communication initiatives. This individual supports the Global Creative Team, helping bring the company’s brand to life in Global marketing, events, and internal initiatives via storytelling and content creation. The perfect candidate is equally comfortable conceptualizing high-level campaigns as well as creating content for lower-funnel promotional offers. Responsible for reviewing externally created content for compliance with Brand guidelines, and briefing external agency partners. Responsibilities:
- Create content for awareness programs, high-level campaigns, product marketing, event materials, internal communications, long-form editorials, and video scripts for customer testimonial and case studies.
- Help drive the brand strategy for company’s products, services, events and partnerships through collaboration with Brand insights and other internal stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Collaborate and lead projects to brand products and services effectively, including naming, packaging and environmental design.
- Partner with local and global Brand Planners and marketing teams on briefs, creative development, and execution of programs.
- Build strong, cross-departmental relationships to ensure positive client satisfaction.
- Help mentor creative services team on campaign concepting, persuasive storytelling and presentation skills, and effective B2B marketing.
- 8+ years of relevant experience as a Copywriter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, writing or equivalent area of expertise required.
- MUST bring a solid online portfolio of work (candidates without a portfolio will not be considered).
- Proven track record creating and managing successful marketing campaigns – video, print, outdoor, digital, and social – including attending shoots, working with photographers, directors, and production companies.
- High-level, conceptual writer capable of developing strategic creative campaigns, as well as quickly writing smart, impeccable headlines and copy for lower-funnel programs and promotions.
- Demonstrated experience establishing a brand vision and effective strategy that achieves brand health and operational objectives, meeting client needs while maximizing revenue and profitability.
- Deliver effective presentations to cross-functional teams and communicate on behalf of the Brand team.
- Critical thinking is a must, along with a clear ability to communicate your unique creative POV.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines, and be able to prioritize based on business needs.
- Advanced knowledge of digital and traditional marketing, brand design and development, communications planning, crafting targeted messaging, and persona-based branding.
- Skilled, confident, persuasive communicator, capable of presenting to senior-level clients and internal executives.
- Expert understanding of product brand life-cycles and purchasing behavior (both consumer and business).
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team, in an agency setting and/or corporate organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint and Word) as well as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong listener and collaborator both within the team and with cross-functional teams across the organization.
This is an immediate contract to hire opportunity Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not the local Kelly Services branch. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting and email your updated professional resume to email@example.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.