Assist and support the Sales Department in the day to day execution of their duties by providing clerical & administrative support. Provide customer service to existing accounts.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Perform customer service functions as assigned by Sales management.
2. Gather essential data required by the regional office and Headquarters as requested.
3. Assist in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
4. Research data for customer inquiries, i.e. proposal information sheets; request for cancellation; change in service; rate request information; status of contract, etc.
5. Collect and maintain sales statistics necessary to implement programs.
6. General filing of correspondence, contracts, letters, etc.
7. Assist operations management as necessary.
8. Interact with Account Executives/Branch Managers/Customers throughout the region on a variety of sales issues.
9. Assist Account Executives with paper / electronic forms completion.
10. Perform conference call and webinar training on receipting procedures and technology requirements
11. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. High school degree or equivalency. College courses preferred.
2. 2-4 years providing clerical & administrative support in a marketing and/or sales environment.
3. Computer skills required (Word, Excel, Access, etc).
4. Excellent interpersonal communication skills required (oral & written). Tact and discretion required.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue