A chemical/fertilizer distributor that is diving into an exciting new commodity is confidentially looking to add a Technical Sales Rep to the team. This is a great opportunity to recieve excellent training and develop long-term relationships with customers in a relatively untapped market. Apply today!
- Work with management and senior-level team members to develop a skillset in product knowledge, customer relations, and the sales process
- Get out in front of growers, understand their needs, and make them recommendations to ease any issues presented
- Promote and sell chemicals and fertilizers from company's portfolio, with an eye on developing long-term relationships
- Attend industry events and network with other industry professionals
- Ag-related degree needed
- Pest Control Advisor license, or willingness to obtain
- Background in Agriculture
- Ability and willingness to put the work in to build a career
Take the next step in your career and apply now! Call Adam Iversen at Phone number blocked - click to apply with any questions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.