ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton is a faith inspired non-profit organization, mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about services to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Nursing. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs. Catholic Charities is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Partial Care Specialist.
JOB SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Program Director or Program Supervisor, the PC Specialist serves as a member of the partial care staff providing individual and group support for consumers of the program. The PC Specialist collaborates with the Program Supervisor, Residential Clinical Specialist and the House Managers in the treatment planning process; in addition, participates in planning and the provision of training and skill development for all staff members.
- Provides treatment groups and activities both on site and through community outings that address social, behavioral, financial, medical and recreational needs of the consumer.
- Provides individual and group counseling including substance abuse counseling and family support counseling.
- Provides Crisis Intervention
- Prepares treatment plans and participates in the review process representing the needs of the consumer assuring that the proper management and decision making processes are in effect with respect to the services offered.
- Completes intake assessments and other assessments as assigned.
- Completes Medicaid Prior Authorizations
- Maintains accurate and current consumer documentation and records, both written and electronic, and other reporting mechanisms necessary to assure effective service delivery as required by the standards of Partial Care.
- Contributes to and participates in the delivery of in-service training and case conferences.
- Maintain established program productivity standards.
- Participates in program and agency wide quality management functions
- Performs other duties as assigned by Program Supervisor or designee.
SUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS: none
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or other Behavioral Health Services field from an accredited college with licensure (LSW/LAC) or working toward licensure. Related work experience preferred.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED: Valid driver’s license. Initial clinical license such as LSW/LAC strongly preferred and supervision toward terminal clinical license may be available, if needed.
Radiation Treatment Planning
Substance Abuse Counseling