SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a part-time Dishwasher position with potential to become full-time in Baltimore, MD.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it! URL blocked - click to apply
- Potential to become full-time
- Position begins for next school year
What you get:
- Competitive pay
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
- Wash cookware and dishes throughout the shift
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team members
- Work in an awesome team environment
What you need:
- Desire to learn different skills
- Excellent team work skills
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Outline Of Food Preparation