To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant in Philadelphia, PA!
PeopleShare Inc • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 28 days ago
PeopleShare is seeking an Executive Assistant in Philadelphia, PA!
Job Details for Executive Assistant:
- Schedule: 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week
- Pay Rate: $15.15-$18.18 per hour
- Temporary contract (One to Four weeks)
Job Responsibilities & Description for Executive Assistant:
- Serve as the liaison between Chief Operating Office and internal/external contacts
- Prepare agendas, briefing books, and budgets for review by the COO
- Assure proper planning for corporate meetings and luncheons
Job Requirements for Executive Assistant:
- Minimum of four years experience as Administrative Assistant
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally
- Profit management and media experience preferred but not mandatory
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.