To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carrollton, TX
- Titlemax of Georgia, Inc
- Phone: 912.629.5154
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Back End Collections Agent I
TMX Finance Family of Companies • Carrollton, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The TMX Finance family of companies ("TMX") is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With brands that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, and InstaLoan, TMX provides a diversified product offering. These brands are represented nationwide and the growth of TMX has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
TMX Finance Collections Specialists are needed to collect from and/or organize settlements with customers after their accounts have charged off from the field. This role will be responsible for collecting on past due customer accounts and will involve contacting customers with past due balances, negotiating payment terms to resolve those balances, and receive inbound calls from past due customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place outbound calls to delinquent account holders on outstanding balance accounts up to 150 days
- Negotiate payment arrangements and settlements within guidelines set
- Correctly record transactions and customer interactions with defined detail
- Receive inbound calls from delinquent account holders to answer questions or making payment arrangements
- Follow all federal and state guidelines including FDCPA
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- 0-3 years previous telesales or collections experience required
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- The ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Ability to type 40 wpm+
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive, movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, please be advised that only those candidates that we are interested in pursuing for an interview will be contacted.
All TMX Finance entities are Equal Opportunity Employers