To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7800 East Independence Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28227
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS MANAGER
Carolina Volkswagen • Charlotte, NC
Posted 2 months ago
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS MANAGER
Competitive Pay Plan based on Experience +
Great Career Opportunity!
Apply Online today and please upload your Resume
Walk-in Applicants are also Welcome!
CAROLINA VOLKSWAGEN is hiring for an experienced Parts Manager. We are seeking a seasoned professional with exceptional dedication to top notch customer service, high ethical standards and a strong team culture.
Parts Manager - Job Description:
This position is responsible for managing and achieving an exceptional culture and superior performance in the Parts Department, including oversight of all department personnel, transactions and inventory.
Parts Manager - Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage Parts department to achieve superior results in production, customer service and financial performance.
- Achieve monthly sales and gross forecasts
- Seek and solicit new business for the department
- Maintain high CSI.
- Hire, train, motivate, and monitor the performance of parts and service employees.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget.
- Develop and administer an aggressive and systematic departmental program to produce profit.
- Oversee parts payment collection and billing.
- Ensure that a balanced inventory is maintained.
- Ensure that the computer system, prices and policies are kept up to date.
- Oversee department personnel and ensure that they follow assigned work schedules and adhere to company policy.
- Enforce safety requirements and federal, state and local regulations that may affect operations
Parts Manager - Job Requirements:
- CDK Experience is Helpful!
- Experience in dealership parts management
- Strong Parts knowledge is required
- Stable work history
Parts Manager - Job Benefits include:
- Competitive Pay Plan based on experience
- Climate-Controlled Shop
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick days
- Great Work Environment and Team Atmosphere
Carolina Volkswagen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.