MATERIAL HANDLERS NEEDED 1st SHIFTMULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We are currently in need of Material Handlers for a top company on the North Haven-Northford boarder. These positions do NOT require Fork-Lift Experience.
- These positions have the opportunity to go permanent.
- We offer 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision and more
- Weekly pay, Direct Deposit
- Hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- $15.25/hourly rate with tremendous opportunities for overtime
- Potential $1000.00 Retention Bonus paid out in 2 increments.
Please see the position description below. If you are at all interested, please call me, Amy Merritt @
or e-mail me at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MATERIAL HANDLERS
Please feel free to share this with anyone you know looking for job opportunities.POSITION DESCRIPTION
- Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from aircraft, trucks or trains and within the storage facility.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Special Considerations: Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
- Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other physical risks are anticipated.
Has knowledge of commonly-used practices, and procedures within a particular field. Must be able read, speak, and understand EnglishEducation
May require a high school diploma with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MATERIAL HANDLERS $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Decision Making
- English Language
- Storage (Warehousing)