$2,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Get trained as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) for free!
Are you looking for a career in healthcare and are wondering where to begin?
Westport Rehabilitation & Nursing is now offering CNA training absolutely free of charge for qualified candidates.
Here at Westport Rehabilitation & Nursing we are partnered with the top CNA schools in the Richmond area, and are excited about this career building opportunity.
Begin working immediately as a Temporary Nurse Aide (TNA) and join us as we walk you through the 5-week Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) course step by step.
Come join our mission of providing world class healthcare as you embark on your professional journey as a Virginia State Board Certified Nursing Aide.
Your future has never looked this bright, let us be a part of it!
Westport Rehabilitation & Nursing is seeking Temporary Nurse Aides for full and part-time positions for our 3-11 Shift. The ideal candidates must be devoted and compassionate about their chosen career.
Qualifications for a Temporary Nurse Aide:
- Long term care experience- preferred
- Sufficient experience in order to perform daily tasks with an understanding of the duties involved.
Skills of a Temporary Nurse Aide: All qualified applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- Strong documentation skills
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our care
As a Westport Rehabilitation & Nursing employee, you will enjoy working in an environment that promotes professional growth and development that offers competitive wages, PTO, and insurance plans.
Solid Works (Cad)
Long Term Care