Retail Store Manager
T-Mobile Premium Retailer – Wireless Vision
Are you passionate about the latest technology trends? Do you excel at driving sales results while leading a team with integrity? Then a Retail Store Manager (RSM) role with Wireless Vision would be a perfect fit for you.
In this role, you will represent the T-Mobile brand while managing daily activities of store operations to increase revenue and drive standards of excellence. You will also manage the recruitment, retention and employee relations aspects of your business to bring in and develop top talent.
- Responsible for full operation of retail store including opening, closing, staffing, service levels, cash and inventory.
- Make staffing adjustments as needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Majority of business hours are spent on the sales floor greeting customers, coaching employees and running the business where it matters most.
- Meet and exceed organizational and individual performance goals.
- Complete duties and provide leadership designed to deliver high levels of service to customers within the framework of established company policies.
- Screen and hire outstanding talent for the organization and recruit sales staff on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for all aspects of retail including hiring, training, marketing, loss prevention, P&L and team leadership.
- Ensure that visual merchandising is appealing to customers while adhering to T-Mobile standards.
- Ability to motivate, coach, develop, lead and train a winning sales team.
- Act as subject matter expert to customers to answer questions and provide recommendations.
- Ensure that sales associates are up to speed on training for new products and offerings.
- Participate in community events, local marketing events and public relations activities to develop a positive image for the company in the local community.
- May require additional tasks, duties or projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years of management experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus.
- High School diploma or GED required, college degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills required.
- Competent in customer focus, change management, strategic thinking, and talent management.
- Bilingual preferred in certain locations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds.
What We’ll Offer:
- Competitive paid time-off program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunities
Wireless Vision is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
- Change Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Labor Relations
- Loss Prevention