Quotation Specialist – Industrial Sales
We are looking for a Quotation Specialist that will be responsible for supporting projects from time of quote through final closing. This will include material quotations from customer inquiries, plans and specifications on commercial and industrial construction projects.
Since 1957, Anixter has offered the most extensive and comprehensive selection of wire and cable products and applications. With more than 50 years of experience and relationships with 2,000 suppliers worldwide, we have the experience and expertise to match the needs of our customers to the latest product offerings.
Primary Duties Include:
- Taking a Bill of Material for a construction project and creating a complete and professional quotation.
- Interact with all departments within electrical contractors: owners, estimators, project managers, and accounting.
- Take off Bills of Material from blueprints and specifications.
- Good organizational and IT skills
- Negotiate pricing with manufacturers and customers.
- Provide support to internal departments: managers, outside and inside sales teams.
This position offers you:
-Competitive base salary plus a bonus pay program to reward you for your results.
-Excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and a pension plan.
-Exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement program.
-Opportunities for career growth and stability with a Fortune 500 company.
-Bachelors degree in a related major is preferred but not required
-Previous experience in Industrial Automation or Industrial Networking industry is preferred
-Ability to initiate, establish, and nurture business relationships with our customers and vendors.
-Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales processes.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Identifying New Prospects