ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
About the Position
We are seeking a full time Laboratory Technician who will be responsible for various laboratory testing including Titrations, ICP analysis, and viscosity testing. This individual will be responsible for following all safety and quality guidelines while maintaining a satisfactory production level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION - LEVEL 1
Work schedule: Second Shift
- Performing laboratory tests as outlined by the SOPs.
- Performing all scheduled calibrations, standardization and SPC tests.
- Routine maintenance of testing instrumentation.
- Properly completing all paperwork used to track tests and their validity.
- Loading data for tests performed.
- Maintaining a clean, safe work area.
- Accurately recording personal production and meeting production requirements.
- Routing samples for additional testing as outlined by SOPs.
- Storing and disposing of samples properly.
- Complying with local and corporate quality assurance policies, as well as ISO 17025 lab accreditation requirements.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time, as required
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- High School diploma or laboratory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of good laboratory practice.
- Comfortable in high paced production environment.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
'ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society'
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the FMLA Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
Statistical Process Controls