Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify and perform research, analysis, analysis of alternatives (AoA), evaluation, development and test of technologies from industry, academia, and other government organizations, to include Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS), Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS), and open source technologies, for applicability to solving deficiencies and capability gaps, and enabling capabilities and/or generating new capabilities
• Apply this analysis and make recommendations to the applicability of existing technologies or the need for development of new technology
• Establish core technology evaluation criteria, metrics, datasets, and test protocols, and build a repository of technology to more easily automate the evaluation process for emerging technologies under consideration for use in cyber infrastructures
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• A minimum of four (4) years of experience with direct support of Department of Defense technical network or Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems and operations
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Open Source Technology