WI Manawa Receiving & Bldg 30
Job Posting Title:
1117-Blender, 2nd Shift
Blender 2nd Shift
Job Title: Blender
Reports To: BPO/Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly-nonexempt
Prepared By: jlc
Prepared Date: 7/2000
SUMMARY: Position exists to combine dry ingredients in making premixed food products by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Pick up materials from pallet, hand truck, etc. and place ingredients into machine.
- Follow schedule to run proper product
- Inspect and verify materials being used
- Record production, review and maintain accurate records and specifications with legible writing
- Maintain area in accordance with AIB, BRC and Haccp standards
- Follow safety policies and standard work procedures
- Return unused product to inventory
- Accurately weigh blending ingredients.
- Fill super sack and mark with proper tags
- Issue and reissue materials to work orders
- Clean equipment and area.
- May convey materials from or to storage.
- May perform back up line worker, sanitation, dumper, operator, and material handler functions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must be able to read and understand blend sheet. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Basic computer skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED). Prefer over 3 months up to and including 12 months of qualifying experience on related work or including lower level jobs within or outside the company.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read in English and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate with other employees.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, including decimals. Simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, computer scanning devices, Check reports, forms, records and comparable data, where interpretation requires basic skills knowledge.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: GMP and safety certification, Forklift/Raymond Certified, and Haccp Certification.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.