$13.00 to $15.00 hourly
OfficeTeam Rochester is looking for an Administrative professional in the Hornell, NY area for a great contract opportunity!
• Provide general clerical assistance including preparing correspondence, scheduling, database entry, photocopying, and scanning, faxing, filing, processing mail, and tracking assignments. Receive, make, and direct telephone calls. Record tenant issues and input Work Orders into electronic software system
• Researches supplies and materials, and equipment items
• Set up and maintain files (including electronic) of correspondence/documents, sort and file material, search for requested material, shred obsolete material, and package documentation for storage. Completes inventory updating, surplus and/or disposal paperwork in hard copy and/or electronic mechanism for processing
• Create, maintain, and edit spreadsheets, word processing documents, databases, inventory summaries, and tracking mechanisms. Contacts vendors and contractors for information inquiries, pricing, scheduling, follow up, and provides updates
• Assist with special projects/initiatives sponsored by the agency office with regards to tracking, follow up, and support. Operate office equipment, including copier, scanner, printer, and facsimile. Establish new files by coding and numbering forms, creating folders, material binders, and compiling relevant material
• 1 year experience working as a Secretary, Administrative Assistant, or related role
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with staff and the public in person, in writing and by telephone
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to accuracy and detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite 2013, particularly MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Must be able to perform all clerical and administrative tasks such as file maintenance, scanning of files, maintaining office machinery, handling mail and packages, updating databases and service as a receptionist. Also organize, transport, and lift files, materials, and supplies to/from locations within facility.
• Must operate at high level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
Best value will be on the best candidate based on experience and knowledge from their resume and interview.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Setting Up Files