To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Claremore, OK 74019
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CF Industries • Claremore, OK
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CF Industries is a global leader in transforming natural gas into nitrogen. The chemical processes we use ensure we have the nitrogen we need to support life on earth - from fertilizer that feeds the crops that feed the world to products that remove harmful emissions from industrial activities. Through our nine world-class manufacturing complexes and best-in-class distribution system, we serve agricultural and industrial customers. We invite you to be a part of our nearly 3,000 employees making a difference every day.
Department:12 Hour, AH22B4C Shipping - C shift
Job Summary:Perform basic functions that control the chemical process flow within the plant.
- Closely monitor the operation of the plant process and condition of mechanical equipment.
- Monitor various instruments in the plant to access the status and condition of the process conditions.
- Perform routine maintenance duties upon occasion relative to the pumps, valves, compressors, etc.
- Record all major flows, temperatures, levels and pressures every two hours.
- Day to day operations of the plant.
- Perform routine chemical analyses to monitor plant water systems.
- Study plant operating manuals to maintain qualification and certification as defined in Process Operator Training Requirements.
- Monitor and control plant environmental systems to ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Participate and practice safe work policies to ensure accident free safety performance.
- Two to five years of chemical plant related experience.
High School diploma or GED
Basic computer knowledge required
Valid Driver’s License
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html.
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.