Job Title: - Technical Writer I
Work Location: Middleton - WIShift: Other (06:00 AM - 04:30 PM)
• Author, develop and maintain unit level Job Function, Job Task Curricula, SOPs, Master Batch Records, User Guides, On the Job Training Checklists and Job Aids using MS-Word, Documentum (PDOCS), Trackwise (QTS) and Learning Solution (PLS).
• Schedule and deliver unit level orientations and equipment training. Provide Site and Unit OJT qualifications, re-qualifications needs.
• Design, develop, schedule and deliver training solutions for a variety of production functions, tasks and equipment operations using a variety of computer applications and methodologies
• Interact with leadership to make appropriate curricula enrollments based on assigned tasks.
• Ensure training documentation is accurate and complete. Role requires training data entry into Client's Learning Solution (PLS) in a timely manner.
• Generate a number of reports using PLS to monitor trainee progress and completion of Items and Requirements assigned to colleagues and contractors through Job Function and Job Task Curricula.
• Interact with leadership, shop floor operators, specialists and subject matter experts
• Schedule and facilitate blended hands-on work center training with new Technicians, explain and demonstrate production concepts, equipment setup, operation and documentation within all applicable Site, Production, GMP, Environmental and Safety procedures
• Batch record review
• Years of Experience 0-3.
• Standard working hours are Monday –Thursday 6AM-4:30PM• Alternate working hours are Monday – Friday 7AM-3:30PM if Standard working hours are not conducive• No travel is expected What is the minimum education experience required?: Associate Degree desired and 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* PLUS: SAP experience, Pharma/Medical Device industry exp.