To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experience with engineering best practices to include analyzing, designing, developing, and deploying and supporting software solutions and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades. Responsible for identifying, defining, modeling technical application requirements, data, and distribution to satisfy the application solution in a project role. Responsible for analysis and detail design of solution. May be engaged in both project and support activities including standards and process adherence.
• Interested in applying Functional Programming concepts
• 4-8 years of experience.
• Specific technical requirements/platforms will vary (i.e. Front End, Back End, Cloud)
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements.
• Ability to explain technical solutions to technical teams and non-technical teams.
• Ability to analyze, design, develop, deploy and support client facing web applications and services
• Ability to take business requests and understand the underlying problems to be solved
• Works with minimal supervision on large, complex projects.
• Contributes to the innovation of software solution development.
• Consults on right-sizing decisions, software solutions, and services.
• Recognized as having expert knowledge.
• Provides day-to-day leadership and coaching to less experienced professionals.