Information Security Analyst
New York, NY
The Information Security Analyst is responsible to ensure the daily, weekly and monthly operational tasks, projects, incidents and issues are address in a timely matter. This is both an administrative and technical role who will oversee the operational tasks, ensuring metrics and reporting are accurately and timely including ongoing projects S/he works closely with the Information Technology Security Team in communicating security needs and coordinating the implementation efforts. Position executes and advances the information security program.
- Act as subject matter expert regarding Identity Access disciplines, including authentication, authorization, federation, access management, and directories.
- Create specific InfoSec procedure, and process documents
- Ensure and track InfoSec Operational Tasks and deliverables
- Track and follow up on security incidents
- Penetration testing and monitoring of current digital assets
- Perform risk analysis to identify any security issues that could lead to lost or stolen data
- Monitor current security alerts to patch software such as operating systems with the latest versions
- Participate the Information Security activities including clean-desk sweep, and cybersecurity awareness
- Involve with Accounts and Privileges review/recertification
- Develop Application Security Assessment process
- Partner with stakeholders and systems owners to educate and influence decisions to support our IAM program
- Perform IAM assessments including privilege user accounts
- Take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
- Strong knowledge of Information Security principles
- General knowledge on Role Based Access Controls
- General knowledge of systems, OS, and Infrastructure
Skills, Education and Experience:
- 4-year degree in computer science, information systems management or other related field is preferred or a demonstrated equivalent skills and experience
- 2+ years of Information Security projects/tasks
- Experience in Financial Services and or banking industry preferred
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Certifications such as C | EH (Certified Ethical Hacker), Security + Certification are desirable
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Consensus builder, while still results-oriented and commitment focused
Apple Bank offers Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement and more, to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.