To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stanford, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Food Services Manager
The Judge Group • Stanford, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Excellent Food Services Manager I position available for you! This position will be a contract with a huge healthcare company, with great possibility to be extended or even move to a permanent placement! I have provided the job description below. This will be located in beautiful Stanford, CA!
Provide hands-on oversight during transaction periods of assigned units in larger and more complex operations to uphold customer service and food quality standards. Will typically be the leader for a standalone unit with more than $750,000 in revenue targets and 5 to 15 FTE. May also be part of the overall leadership team responsible for a large or multiple units with more than $750,000 in revenue targets and a combined size of 15 or more FTE.
- Develop sales/marketing initiatives and nutritional programs
- Hire, train, and develop culinary team and conduct performance appraisals (mid-year and year-end)
- Develop training program/recruitment efforts
- Develop catering program in conjunction with retail operation
- Perform general management duties of the Food Service Manager 1, with a focus on controlling revenue and expenses, and provide strategic input into short and long term goals and talent decisions.
- Uphold customer service standards, and ensure client expectations are met by receiving and resolving customer inquiries, concerns, and/or complaints; perform daily interactive customer discussions.
- Contribute to business optimization by compiling and analyzing data and reports to guide daily operational decisions, ensuring budgetary goals are met, monitoring and meeting the revenue and expenses control goals, establishing and managing annual operational budget, and balancing customer service with labor, cost, and food quality goals (activities include, but are not limited to, the scheduling of labor to meet or exceed budgetary guidelines and productivity standards and the managing of food costs to meet quality and budgetary guidance).
- Optimize employee relations by participating in the processes of interviewing, hiring, training, counseling, mentoring, and evaluating all levels of staff.
- Lead local menu and marketing development by suggesting marketing and merchandising strategies and features, overseeing strategy implementation, collaborating with staff to create innovative programs and promotions, and planning and executing special events and theme dinners.
- Lead health and safety standard compliance by conducting regular on-site food quality, merchandising, sanitation, equipment maintenance, real-time safety and food handling practices, and staff and facility appearance inspections at assigned unit.
- Proven track record of successfully controlling costs and managing annual budgets exceeding one million dollars.
- Proficiency and experience with computerized culinary and menu management software, and knowledge of office and industry software applications.
- Ability to work independently and show creativity and initiative on projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively supervise and train a diverse work staff.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the research, development, and implementation of new food products.
- Strong technical skills and working knowledge of food production and food safety in a full service restaurant environment.
- Demonstrated experience with a high volume, dynamic, and complex menu cycle that meets a variety of customer tastes.
- Demonstrated experience with daily planning and daily organization.
•ServSafe CA Certification. Allergen Certified.
If you are interested, or know anyone that might be, you can reach me at 949-383-2536 or email@example.com
FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES!!!