To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Emporia, KS 66801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EMSI • Emporia, KS
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Phlebotomist is responsible for completing work including a variety of insurance and healthcare products, which could include but are not limited to, insurance exams, clinical trials studies and wellness events.
- Position requires face-to-face interaction with insurance applicants to gather information including physical measurements, blood draws, and interviewing for risk assessment, which may be completed on laptop/tablet
- Travel to Exam sites to complete insurance exams, clinical trials or wellness events
- Process and ship specimens via major courier or delivery to labs
- Utilize EMSI Scheduling application to input availability and acknowledge scheduled appointments
- Requires the use of technology and mobile devices to status cases
- Process and distribute paperwork
- Proficient using technology including tablets and other mobile devices
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Functional computing skills using mobile devices including internet
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Legible penmanship
- Ability to perform manual vital signs
- Requires medical training to include phlebotomy skills with a minimum of 100 blood draws within the last 24 months (blood draws will be verified)
- May require state specific license: CA and LA require license
- Medical terminology
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- EKG experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent