Customer Care Advocate - Oxford, NC
Clayton Homes - Oxford, NC is seeking a Customer Care Advocate with experience in construction and building skills, preferably with experience in the manufactured homes industry. The Customer Care Advocate must have track record in successfully administering/coordinating customer service programs as per company rules and regulations. This position reports to the Customer Care Manager.
The Customer Care Advocate is responsible for ensuring that our customer's experience is positive and timely by answering call, prioritizing service needs, and entering data in an organized and purposeful manner. Must have proven skills dealing with difficult situations to ensure that the customer’s experience results in positive outcomes.
Core Competencies – Candidates who do not meet these competencies will not be considered.
- Able to work under pressure and handling fast paced environment and multiple deadlines
- Able to communicate clearly, positively, effectively, and timely in person, in writing, and by phone
- Able to build relationships with customers, peers, and managers
- Able to organize and prioritize, effectively
- Able to resolve issues and escalate issues when necessary
- Understands the importance of customer experience
- Able to provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using company methods and tools
Requirements – Candidates who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- 5-7 years of Customer Services experience REQUIRED
- Experience in the manufactured home industry PREFERRED
- 3-5 years of experience in customer care coordination/administration
- Proficient in AS-400, VANTAGE, and MS Office Products, including Excel
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Willing to visit customers and negotiate resolutions
- Manages large numbers of incoming calls and ensures prompt response times
- Handles customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; and follows up to ensure resolution
- Keeps records of customer interactions, process customer data, and file documents
- Coordinates service requirements of customers effectively and timely
- Takes the extra mile by inquiring about service requests to ensure one-trip service completion
- Able to maintain physical and electronic records, effectively
- Willing to travel (25% or less)
This job operates in a professional office environment with multiple desk in one area. Will use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The team member is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The team members must frequently lift and/or move up to 10+ pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
3212 KNOTTS GROVE ROAD
OXFORD, North Carolina, 27565
Resolve Customer Issue