$120000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
Manufacturing company in Melbourne is looking for an Accounting Manager. Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Direct and manage the financial and accounting operations of the Business Units, to include the production of monthly financial reports in compliance with GAAP, maintenance of reliable accounting records, and monitoring and implementation of effective internal controls.
- Manage the month-end closing process and ensures the timely and accurate reporting of monthly financial results to management. Responsible for ensuring that account reconciliations are properly maintained on a monthly basis.
- Responsible in setting up and preparing the Company’s annual strategic plan and weekly, monthly & quarterly forecasts in coordination with senior and operating management.
- Manage the annual external audits in coordination with Corporate, and prepare supporting documentation and analyses as requested.
- Coordinate the timely preparation of weekly flash results for executive management in conjunction with the respective divisional management.
- Implement and lead continuous improvement efforts that will result in a more effective and efficient organization.
- Design, implement and review updates to financial systems, policies and procedures to facilitate continuous improvement and best practices.
- Safeguard assets and assure accuracy by implementing, monitoring and enforcing disciplines of internal controls across departments.
- Review the proper costing of inventory and sales in line with GAAP and the Company’s costing system.
- Assist in the resolution of A/R and A/P related issues when deemed necessary.
- Provide financial analysis tools by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends which in turn guides the entire leadership team to data driven business improvements.
- Manage the optimization of the Company’s cash funds and timely collection of receivables, including the preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts, review of weekly cash runs and identification & communication of cash funding needs to management.
For consideration for the Accounting Manager position, please send your resume to Charlotte Ford, Recruiting Manager. ***You can find my email on LinkedIn ( Charlotte Ford ) to send me your resume directly. You can also call
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Manufacturing industry required
- Understanding of Syteline ERP preferred
- Annual Physical Inventory experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
for more information.
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Enterprise Resource Planning