8hr-2nd Shift (United States of America)
Consolidated Container Company, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies
- Load trucks and secure product in accordance with customer requirements
- Load and unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Monitor material usage on work floor and supply production lines with raw materials
- Weigh materials or products and record results on tags, labels, or production schedules
- Keep production lines supplied with raw materials
- Inventory product as needed. And label, sort, wrap and tie product
- Unload and stack material by raising and lowering lifting device
- Other duties as assigned by management
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company.Education and/or Experience:
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Current OSHA forklift driving certification
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, CCC locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Consolidated Container Company!