Senior. Lead Admin, Robert Half - Cleveland, OH
As Senior Lead Admin, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Act as the primary support person for 4-8 Staffing Professionals.
- Taking candidate calls, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, sending letters acknowledging application/interview, entering candidate information into internal applicant tracking system, run reports, order business cards and marketing material, etc.
- Provide primary support to the Branch Manager and District Office. This would include processing all expense reports, A/P and internal staff payroll forms.
- Act as the point of contact for the Regional Manager, Branch Manager, District Administrative Coordinators and District Operations Specialists.
- Receive all vendor calls and handle appropriately.
- Act as a point of contact for property management issues. (May not be able to handle all issues, but can escalate appropriately)
- Keep an inventory of all office supplies, office equipment and postage. Order additional supplies as required.
- Act as the project liaison for all district or corporate initiated projects.
- Distribute information, as assigned, to the Staffing Professionals. This would include, but not limited to, corporate roll-out information, branch scorecard information, reports per Branch Manager’s request, and CTO reports etc.
- Work with Branch Management to plan branch functions (e.g., meetings, open houses, parties, etc.).
- May be responsible for overseeing Reception and/or Staffing Support staff in relation to scheduling, delegating workload and training new and existing policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. 2+ years college preferred.
- 3+ year’s administrative experience in an office environment with heavy customer contact.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products and database entry.
- Knowledge and user of internal software and applications.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet